A healthy baking treat the whole family are sure to love – and you are going to love giving them!
Honey Oat Crisps
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp Manuka Honey
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- a pinch ground clove
- a pinch vanilla extract
- a pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Stir together all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Spoon up 12 pieces of dough onto a parchment paper covered baking sheet.
- Flatten with spoon as thin as you can.
- They should be slightly larger than 2 inch / 5 cm wide.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes or until golden.
Wait till they’re cool ‘n’ Crispy then Eat & enjoy!!
More recipes you might like: